The Heinemann Atlas Fifth Edition is your perfect Australian series. There are over 100 pages of Australian content, from comprehensive coverage of local geographical issues to heritage, multicultural, indigenous, mineral, urban growth and land-use information.
The workbook is a fully revised write-in student resource designed to enrich students' geography skills by providing a variety of questions and activities drawing on the rich content of the Heinemann Atlas Fifth Edition.
* Comprehensive coverage of geography skills
* Five section: map essentials, types of maps, more map skills, graphs and statistics and extension activities
* Sequential skill building
* Clear aims for all activities
* Targets a range of student abilities and levels
* Each section concludes with a test yourself section.