Science Ways 2 Value Pack (Incl Coursebook & Workbook)
Out of Print Title - Hard To Get.
: Rickard Et Al
: Science - Secondary Textbooks
: Science Ways
Pearson Education Au
Science Ways is an exciting three-level series designed for the teaching of Science for the new Queensland Essentials. The content covers the five strands of Science: Science as a Human Endeavour, Earth and beyond, Enegry and change, Life and living and Natural and processed materials. The Science in Society features engage students in the aspects of Science that influence their daily lives.
The Science Ways 2 Complete Student Pack contains:
* 1 copy of Science Ways 2
* 1 copy of Science Ways 2 Student CD
* 1 copy of Science Ways 2 Workbook
The Student book is divided into the five strands of science.
Whole-page strand opening photographs provide stimulus material for discussion.
Science in society spreads connect students to science in their daily lives. They provide a wealth of information for class discussion and further research, and encourage a multi-disciplinary approach to teaching and learning.
Practical activities are placed at the end of each unit to allow teachers to choose when and how to best to incorporate the practical work. Unit reviews and chapter reviews are written in a logical and progressive manner to enhance knowledge and skills development.
Rich tasks develop ICT and research skills. Rich tasks push students beyond the book and connect them to science in their world.
* Chapter 1: Science, technology and society
* Chapter 2: Global patterns of change
* Chapter 3: Origin of the universe
* Chapter 4: Uses of energy - light
* Chapter 5: Uses of energy - electricity
* Chapter 6: Genetics
* Chapter 7: Evolution
* Chapter 8: Photosynthesis and respiration
* Chapter 9: Atoms
* Chapter 10: Reaction rates
Each student book comes with a Student CD. It contains:
* An electronic version of the student book
* An offline version of the companion website
* A link to the live companion website