Why choose Monumental Humanities for your Year 7, 8 and 9 classes?
• Student-focused and highly visual texts help students develop the key reasoning, problem-solving and analysis skills they need to succeed in later years while they have FUN learning humanities.
• Stimulating content across every section is written by a team of well-respected authors who understand how to spark and keep the interest of junior humanities students.
• Fun, practical and versatile activities for every topic range from comprehension to analysis, imagination and evaluation to address different learning styles and abilities.
• With all VELS topics covered, teachers are free to choose WHAT and HOW they prefer to teach.
• The student texts are supported by an electronic version of the text (included in the back of the book), and a host of time-saving support resources available on Teacher CD-ROM and on-line.