Global Perspective On Health & Human Development 2nd Ed
Out of Print Title - Hard To Get.
: Goodacre /Slattery /Upton
: Health & Human Development
A Global Perspective on Health and Human Development 2nd Edition continues to provide balanced coverage of the VCE Health and Human Development study design. It offers exceptional exam preparation while recognising and fostering multiple intelligence and different learning styles.
Now richly illustrated in full colour, A Global Perspective on Health and Human Development 2nd Edition has been comprehensively revised to incorporate the most up-to-date statistics and topical case studies available. It uses simple, student-focused language to make sense of theoretical content, supported by integrated visual stimulus material, structured learning activities and thought-provoking analysis questions.
• incorporates the most up-to-date statistics and topical case studies available, with thought-provoking analysis questions
• provides in-depth coverage of key content areas, including additional information on the National Health Priority Areas and a new, expanded section on global health
• uses simple, accessible, student-focused language integrated with even more visual stimulus material to reinforce theory and cater for visual/spatial learners
• includes a wealth of structured learning activities - now in greater depth - to cater for different types of intelligences
• encourages collaborative thinking and communication with "Think...Pair...Share" activities to stimulate discussion and analysis
• includes a new, comprehensive Health and Human Development glossary as well as having key words defined in the margin
• provides superior exam preparation, including chapter summaries now within the book, summary and extension questions and exam-style questions that mirror the format of VCAA exams