Business Focus Preliminary Student Book
: Terry-Armstrong Biddle Horsley Anders
: Business Management
Pearson Education Au
Business Focus Preliminary incorporates the best practices in teaching and learning in this series that reflects the revised Business Studies syllabus (2010).
Features and Benefits
The student books are full colour, written in a student-friendly manner, with the most up-todate information available. Case studies throughout the book help students to understand the content they are learning, while a major case study for each chapter contextualises the chapter and assists students with preparing for assessment and exams.
Unit reviews enable students to revise, consolidate, research and explore Business Studies material. The chapter review is set out in the style of an HSC exam, helping students to familiarise themselves with and prepare for the HSC.
Table of Contents
Each student book includes Exam Café, a student CD that includes:
* electronic version of the student book
* sample exam with answers
* practical strategies to prepare for and handle exams
This book is also supported by:
* A Student Lounge – Schools using Business Focus will have free access to: Web destinations for various activities throughout the student book, drag-and-drop interactive and interactive crosswords to assist with key terms.
* A Teacher Lounge – Teachers in schools using Business Focus have free access to: Graphics organiser templates, a sample exam, sample video, weblinks and a comprehensive teaching and learning program.
* Exam Café Online – The place for senior students to practice, revise and study for exams. For an annual subscription fee ($9.95 per student, paid by the student), you can access: HSC practice exams, marking guidelines, multiple-choice quizzes for exam preparation and helpful strategies and revision tools
* Pearson Reader – for an annual subscription fee students can access additional material including video related to the context, worksheets, drag and drop interactive, case studies, research tasks and more. Pearson Reader is updated each year with additional content to reflect changes in the business world and business practice ensuring your students have access to the latest in teaching and learning resources.