The fifth editions of the VCE Business Management books have been written to meet the requirements of the reaccredited study design being implemented in February 2005.
* Revised for 2005 study design with up-to date information, activities and articles
* Each chapter clearly explains and follows all the key points in each area of study
* At the start of each section, the Key Knowledge and Key skills for each topic are identified to reinforce what students need to learn
* Throughout the text, case studies, media articles and activities allow students to examine key ideas in the context of the Australian business environment
* Review questions, activities, extension tasks and summaries within each chapter ensure that students are actively involved in the learning process by providing checkpoints for understanding and opportunities to apply knowledge
* Outcomes are identified at the end of each chapter, showing the required learning strategies and integrated tasks, and how to achieve them
* A glossary of business terms is also included.
Unit 1:Small Business Management
Chapter 1 – Business Concepts
Chapter 2 – Small Business – Decision Making and Planning
Chapter 3 – Day – To – Day Operations
Unit 2 Management and Communication
Chapter 4 – Communication in Business
Chapter 5 – Managing The Marketing Function
Chapter 6 – Managing The Public Relations Function