Jacaranda Atlas for the Australian Curriculum 8E
Jacaranda maintains its position as the leading publisher of school Atlases, with the Jacaranda Atlas 8th Edition having been completely updated and revised to address the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: Geography and the learning needs of years 7-10 Geography students. With the inclusion of Jacaranda’s award winning digital atlas, myWorld Atlas, this total Atlas package combines print and digital, to provide users with the best of both worlds.
New Australian Curriculum features include hyrdological and landscape hazards maps for each continent — Australian landscapes and landforms, as well as a comprehensive and detailed explanation of each of the seven concepts that underpin Geography (with two pages dedicated per concept).
Jacaranda’s myWorld Atlas has also been updated and includes:
• New Australian Curriculum topics, data categories and case studies.
• 32 completely new case studies – 8 for each year level between years 7 – 10, at different scales – local, national, regional and global.
• Updated interactive GIS style maps
• Stunning video footage from National Geographic & the ABC
• Over 1000 interactive, video, multiple-choice and short-answer questions
• Student progress tracker